Using the NFI Web site to register for your Online NFI Review Course can be a bit tricky. Below are step-by-step instructions on how to properly register using their site.
- Visit www.nficertified.org/nfi-product/ or click the orange “Register” link above and choose the package you wish to purchase. If this is your first time taking the Gas Certification, you will click the “Reference Manual and Exam” link.
- If you are new to NFI, you will need to select the “Core Knowledge” and the “6th Edition Gas Manual, Exam & Online Review” and add them to your cart. If you are already certified in Wood or Pellet, you will just need the “6th Edition Gas Manual, Exam & Online Review”
- Once you have selected all of the products you wish to purchase, proceed to your shopping card.
- In your cart, you will need to select the “NFI Partner Event” and use the down arrow to select the proper event for your product. For example, under the product Core Knowledge Manual, Exam & Online Review Course select the Partner Event labeled “MSHPBA NFI Online Core Review”.
- After you have matched up your product with the correct event, you will then choose how you would like to receive your manual – printed, PDF version, or both. Printed copies of the manual take 3-5 business days to arrive. If you would like both versions, there is an additional fee of $30.
- Enter the 25% Off coupon code midstmt in the box labeled “Coupon code” and click “Apply Coupon”
- Click “Proceed to Checkout” to finalize your purchase and pay.
If you should have any questions, please call NFI at 703-524-8030 or the MSHPBA office at 314-400-2116.