HPBA is pleased to present the online HPBA 2021 Membership Directory and Products Guide. This online directory, which replaces the printed version from previous years, is accessible on a laptop, tablet, or smartphone. Features include hyperlinked web addresses, phone numbers, and emails for your convenience. In addition, the index function provides a simple way to navigate and find specific member information.
Below is the Member Directory link and instructions on how to navigate the online directory. As this is an exclusive member benefit, you will need to log in to the website with your username and password. For help logging in or resetting your password, contact Ian Rose-Glowacki at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Directory Link – https://www.hpba.org/2021-Directory
Instructions Link – https://www.hpba.org/Portals/26/Documents/MembershipFiles/Flipbook%20Instructions.pdf
As with HPBA’s previous member directories, the 2021 version contains the listings of nearly 1800 members as well as HPBA staff, committee, and section information. HPBA members are made up of manufacturers, manufacturer’s representatives, distributors, retailers, service providers, associates, and non-profits. The directory contains contact names for each member as well as their products and brands. Retailers and service companies who have NFI-certified staff are identified by a flame icon.
This Directory will give you a good overview of HPBA members and their products, as well as a look into the organizational structure of HPBA. We advocate for you at every level and work hard to promote the industry. Don’t forget to take advantage of all of your member benefits, including:
- Member-only rates for exhibit space at HPBExpo
- Complimentary badges for exhibitors/attendees at HPBExpo
- Information and updates on legislation and regulations affecting your business from HPBA’s Government Affairs Team
- The opportunity to voice your concerns to key government policymakers via HPBA’s Advocacy Center
- Education & certification opportunities and discounts provided by HPBEF & NFI
- Programs designed to save you money by reducing the costs of doing business
- Access to vital research into consumer behavior and trends in the hearth & barbecue industry
- Hearth and Barbecue Consumer Campaigns
- Hot News, HPBA’s monthly newsletter, and Newscast, featuring weekly articles on hearth and outdoor living products
Thank you to everyone who updated their profile this summer. We understand that your business is always evolving and invite you to update your company’s information at any time at www.HPBA.org.